Saturday, August 28, 2010

HEY YOGI... IT's OVER! Bubbies falls13-12 in CMSA's Senior Softball Play-offs.




Under blue sunny skies, the final game of the Chicago Metropolitan Sports Association's Senior League ended... with the Real Daddy's winning the 2nd and final game and the Championship in the first year of Senior League Softball. For my team, Bubbies our record fell to 3-4, and 3 of our loses were by one run. For us, it's the familiar chant of Cubs fans usually about this time of year...WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR! I will be back in 2011, so I can make my Last of my last hurrah's on a Championship team. I do get some kind of bragging rights, going 9 for 19, no errors or strikeouts, but also marking the first time in league play that I was tossed out by the Right Fielder, at 1st base in 35 years. I want to thank those fans for rooting for us, and our team sponsor... Bubbies Kosher Pickles of San Francisco.

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION