Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lee Balterman shoots Jerry Pritikin and Vice Versa


Lee stops for a thought and a pose.



Lee Balterman first digital image after over a million frames on film and slides. Photo Credit: Lee Balterman



Smile Pritikin! My image of Lee



Lee shots Jerry ...






Last Thanksgiving, I had diner with Lee Balterman. And it became the duel of the film or digital image. Lee Balterman who spent most of his 91 years behind a camera. With many years as a photographer for Time/ Life, Sports Illustrated and Forbes. I was able to get Lee to take my photo, using my Canon digital. With out question... Lee has taken well over a milllion frames on film or slides... and this was his first digital moment. Happy New Year...

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION