Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I FOUND SHIT! YOU CAN TOO! (C) J PRITIKIN



The attached photo is a post card production, of a street level billboard near 17th St back in 1977. Coming home after playing in a City night-softball league, we were stopping for a light change, when I noticed what appeared to be a father and his teen age son.
The were just done added their 2 cents worth. Because it was street level, I knew it would not be up for long. The next morning I went back to shoot the "I FOUND SHIT" image. I think that will be the name of my 7 minute "POT"monologue. It's based on my own experience in the SAN FRANCISCO STONE-AGE of the 1960s and 70's! I will post a written version after I complete my one night stand next week.

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION