Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Marshall Field Clock and State Street (c) J Pritikin






The Marshall Field Clock is there in name only, now replaced by Macys. This recreation of the famous Saturday Evening Post Magazine Cover by Norman Rockwell, was from a few years ago. The image from beneath is to give you the feeling that your meeting someone there... that was a well known meeting place... under the Marshall Fields Clock at Randolph and State Street. I worked at Fields from May of 1955 to December of 1957. I have so many Fields Stories, that happened over 53 years ago.I have a few of my pay stubs... I was on straight 6% commission and often made $200. a day . I was going through a few photos and these popped up.

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION