Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chicago Air Show Moments 8/16/2014 (c) Jerry Pritikin

Air Show day- Kids enjoying a pair of feet at Oak St. Beach.(c) Jerry Pritikin
The crowd stretched from North Ave. Beach past Oak St.(c) Jerry Pritikin
I  got a kick out of these future cadets when they spoted my Intersteller Propellar Beany.(c) Jerry Pritikin

Then I think they might of believe me when I said I was their new Commanding Officer and responded.(c) Jerry Pritikin

I just wanted to see if you were paying attention... The sunday show was cancelled due to fog.(c) Jerry Pritikin.


I just wanted to post a few images from Chicago's Air Show,that was only for a day this year due to fog along the lake front all day Sunday.

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION